Figurative Language

Tuesday, February 5, 2019
Figurative language is one of my favorite topics to teach!  I love witnessing students find their creativity and have fun experimenting with different figurative language devices in their writing.


I created mini anchor charts to cover some of the most common types of figurative language that are taught in elementary:  simile, metaphor, personification, onomatopoeia, hyperbole and idiom.  Each anchor chart includes a definition and example.


I've decided to do something extra special for all my blog readers, because you all are the best.  You can grab six figurative language anchor charts for FREE by clicking HERE.

Leave me a message in the comment and let me know your favorite type of figurative language to teach.  I'd love to know!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Back to Top